I'm pretty tired.
Tomorrows the last day of school.
Yeah.
Were officially officially all done.
I'm truly sad.
I miss the insane love I felt for him.
I don't feel that anymore.
It breaks my heart.
To know prom ruined everything.
To know how much I love him, and how I'm never going to get that back.
I'm not angry.
I feel peaceful actually.
It'll all be okay.
I just miss loving you.
Maybe someday we can love again.
When you aren't going to college, and I'm not I'm high school.
It'll all be okay.
The only thing that's made me smile is Jess at work, and MGMT.
MGMT lyrics make me happy.
I don't know why..
They're goofy, but I love them.
I know someday I'll love again.
I had too high of expectations anyways.
I wished for a Romeo and Juliet sort of thing.
It wasn't like that.
It was a learning experience.
I wish I treasured it more when it was happening.
Too bad I didn't know what was happening.
It also sucked because it was first real relationship.
I didn't know what to expect.
All I know is life moves on.
There's always going to be another boy.
Even if I don't want that.
All I know is I can't feel like that towards him for a while.
We aren't ruling anything out for the future.
Just right now, it doesn't work.
And that's okay.
Everything happens for a reason, right?
This is our decision, to live fast and die young.
We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.
Yeah, it's overwhelming, but what else can we do.
Get jobs in offices, and wake up for the morning commute.
No comments:
Post a Comment