I'm doing a little better today.
Actually much better.
We aren't talking for a week.
That should be good.
I'm still sad.
But I know he doesn't want any part of me.
I'm done begging.
It's pathetic.
I'm moving on.
He doesn't know I was asked out twice yesterday.
Or that a very cute, friendly guy helped me out.
I dunno.
I hope he has a good prom.
Better than the one I gave him.
Seriously.
It hurts to think about it.
Kills me actually.
But hey.
Life goes on correct?
I'll move on.
I don't want to.
But if does then I will.
I got through the worst part of it.
I am strong.
I have a great life.
I can do this.
I am a survivor.
I'm done.
If you read this, thank you.
Have a great graduation.
I hope your aunt and uncle have a good time.
I hope you're fucking happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment