So I came to find out one of my old best friends talking trash with my ex boyfriend all about me.
It hurt.
But in a way I'm so glad I found out.
Neither one will ever be in my life again.
And I don't want them to be.
They aren't worth it.
It'll be hard, but I'll let go of him.
And thank God I can count on my friends to keep me grounded.
It may hurt, but I'd rather them say it to my face instead of behind my back.
Like the old best friend, she pretended to still like me.
But she hates my guts.
I don't like her at all either.
And I'm sick of pretending.
I think she likes my ex.
Which makes it that much more fun.
This whole thing has made me never want to speak to him again.
I am not sure why..
I know everything.
I'm not an idiot.
This chapter of my life has closed with a bang, but officially closed.
I never want him back.
I will never speak to her again.
I am making a new life.
I am moving on.
I am not going to be crazy anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment