Irony.

Irony.

Friday, July 9, 2010

The Replacements

I feel sick.
Yes I miss him, but I am hurt.
He's still got a life.
He took everything away from me.
He took my boyfriend, best friend, and brother all in one.
It's like his life is just the way it was without me before.
That 10 months was just a fluke but now everything is back to normal.
I feel like I meant nothing to him.
Like I was just a prop for 10 months.
He told my friends I was controlling etc.
He told me all the opposite.
I was great, just the timing wasn't.
I feel like an idiot.
Anyone who is dumped feels this way I'm sure.
I wonder if he misses me.
I wonder if he ever thinks about me.
I wonder if he even cares.
All I know is I'm really struggling.
And it doesn't seem like it even bothers him.
That's what hurts the most.
I am hurt.
And I just want to get better.
I can't let his ex girlfriend obsessing over him on facebook bother me.
But it does.
I just feel empty.
Like I was nothing.
And I'm angry.
I am so confused.
I just want to heal already.

No comments:

Post a Comment