It's over.
But you know, it's okay.
I'll miss him so much.
It's funny.
You appreciate so much more when it's gone.
I'll miss him more than anything.
I'll miss the way he kissed me.
Or the way he said my name.
Or the way he holds my hand.
I'll miss his touch.
I'll miss his cheeks.
His eyes.
His voice.
I didn't appreciate him as much as I should have.
I ruined the relationship.
Maybe we'll get back together.
I dunno.
I'm just gonna miss his body up against mine.
No he was cheap and unromantic.
But I did I let that ruin everything?
Maybe we can make it work.
Maybe I can be someone he deserves.
Maybe I can be better.
Maybe he can be better.
Maybe we needed this for everything to get better.
Because all I know, is I am alone.
Alone, and sad.
Apart of me is gone, but I know I should just smile.
Smile because it happened.
"one last time... I love you."
"I love you too."
I haven't never felt something like that rip through me.
All I want is one kiss.
One hug.
One last time, if he didn't want me back.
Just know, you can always come back.
I love you Gordon Duffley with everything I've got.
If you love me, come back.
No comments:
Post a Comment