Irony.

Irony.

Monday, November 30, 2009

4 Letters Can Change Your Life

I've been dating him for a while now.
It's all been so new.
There are good parts and bad parts.
But the bad parts, I can't really name one.

We've done some stuff that I wasn't proud of.
But as we've progressed as couple... It all is a blur.
I've never had this strong a feelings for anyone.
Anyone at all.
The feelings I've felt in the past were hurtful feelings.
Feelings of what could have been.
Not the feelings I get when I'm around him.
When he touches me, or the way he smells.
Or even the way he plays with my hair.
But most importantly he wants me for me.
I don't have to pretend.
He is one of the greatest things that have ever happen to me.

It's been almost three months already though it doesnt feel like it.
He told me he loved me, but as time went on told me it was too soon.
Yes, it was, but it still hurt.
My mother once told me you don't fall into love, you grow into it.
This is the truth.
I didn't love him then.
I thought I had but I didn't.
Something in the past three weeks has changed between us.
For the better.
Much better.
It's been the best three weeks of my life.
I realized I really did love him.
I was terrified to admit it due to being hurt before.
But he loves me back.
I know it by the way he looks into my eyes.
The way love can change your life.
It's the greatest blessing God could ever give a person.
To be so happy and attached to that one person.
To feel as though they complete you.
They fill the missing holes in your heart.

He is my angel.
He saved me from a dark place.
And I can never thank him enough for that.

But I love him.
And I hope these feelings never go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment