Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Everybody's Changing

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong where I am.
Like I was born in the wrong place at the wrong time.
But that's only with certain people.
Like at school, I feel like half the time I don't belong.
Like I don't fit in.
Just because I don't fit a certain image.
I'm sorry I'm not the flirt, or the prettiest.
Or even the one with the most expensive clothes.
It's weird.
Because suddenly I could care less about the social part of school.
I think I'm starting to find my new place in life.
With him I'm exactly who I want to be.
I'm Jane.
No strings attached.
When he holds me, I feel whole again.
Warm, fuzzing, just amazing feelings.
I feel so lucky.
I don't care too much anymore about what I look like.
Or how many people sit with me at lunch.
All I can really think about is him.

We were in his room sitting in his chair.
He held me close.
We were finally alone.
We kissed a lot.
Talked amusing chatter in between.
It was just amazing.
I can't exactly put it into words.
Just due to the fact that the feeling was all in my heart.
And then he'd whisper to me I was beautiful.
And I'd kiss him some more.

My heart is taking a huge risk.
I'm putting my heart into it.
Fully and completely.
I know that one day I'll love him.
Actually it's starting to bud now.
I can feel it.
I feel warm.
I feel rather complete.
The other day someone told me people were changing.
I agreed.
But I asked her if I had.

Yes, you have.

Oh? How so?

I don't know you're just way happier.


I told him this as I was sitting on his lap.
He kissed me this time.

I can't believe we waited this long

He would whisper to me.

I know me either.

He makes me a real person.
Without him I honestly don't know where I'd be right now.

You pulled me out of a dark place I hope you know.

I know I'm changing.
But hopefully to make me a better person.
I'm not trying to impress anyone at this point.
I'm me, take it or leave it.

But I've realized I'm sad for whoever misses this feeling I have.
Or never has this feeling.
Because if not, they missed it.
I'm sad for them.

I think we're meant to be.

We are absolutely meant to be.


And we kissed some more.
I trust him.
Slowly but surely I trust him very much.
And he makes me so incredibly happy.
I never want this feeling to end.
I have this weird feeling that we will last a really long time.
And I told God that if he wants this to work, he can let it fall into place.
I don't want to have to try.
But he does like me for me.
I believe him.
And I just want to say, you mean everything to me.
And when you read this, I want you to know that I'm always thinking about you.
And that this feelings are extremely strong.
And I'm loving every second I can get with you.
And I don't want you to go away any time soon.
I think I just might be falling hard for you :)

Bugs & Lola

And I think I'm losing my mind
maybe I've been hopelessly blind to your beauty
And you have a sweet sinful smile
I'm in trouble
Cuz you turn me upside down and around and around

No comments:

Post a Comment