Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clearing

So here's my shot back.
I don't hit people.
It's not my thing.
If you call me a bitch, then fine.
I realized that you obviously weren't a real friend.
You told his ex-girlfriend.
Of all people.
No I could care less if she know's what we think, but I care because I can't trust you.
You were one of my rocks all year long last year.
I could always count on you.
I was depressed for quite a while but I had you to give me good advice.
I'm sorry you never ask me for advice.
I'm sorry that you had to deal with me asking you for advice.
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
I'm sorry that the thought of suicide crossed my mind and you were there.
And I'm sorry that you ever had to deal with me.
But now you don't have to.
You were one of the only people I could actually trust.
But now you are a follower of her.
And would jump to her side any time.
So I'm done.
Honestly I haven't thought about it much.
I've been extremely happy.
If anyone didn't know me last year they would have thought this feeling was imposible.
I read older blogs thinking that I am now a new person.
I'm happy.
Finally.
I'm out of my dark place.
I never want to go back.
But you and your new best friend can have a blast.
Because at this point as long as I have him, I'm alright.
... Bitch.
Happy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment