Everything anyone ever does has a cause and affect.
You start a fight in school, but you have a reason right?
Or so you should have a reason.
You could just punch someone for no reason at all.
So if I loved making my boy jealous, is that wrong?
I don't really think so.
It makes me feel so good.
To know he wants to be with me and not another girl.
Me.
He asked how my day was.
How was your day?
Pretty good actually. I was asked out..
On a whim? People still do that as sophomores? And pretty good for a second day of school actually
I thought you'd be jealousssss
I am very jealous actually. Who was it?
This kid I don't know very well at all
Do you know his last name? And what did he say to you? Do you wanna go out with me? Just like that?
Haha I don't really know. Just a football game alone and stuff. Are you honestly jealous?
If you said yes I'd be extremely jealous. And if you said no then the only thing I'm jealous about is that kid gets to see you and has the opportunity to be around you and I don't.
Guess what I said..
Dear God I pray that Jane has the answer I want not the one I don't want. Amen!
Haha I said I was taken :)
You make me smile a lot
It made me so happy.
He makes me so happy.
He wants me.
I'm finally worth something to someone.
Not for my body, or my looks, me.
I looked up this morning during first period class.
It was a pretty sight.
This kid could not stop staring at me.
He had a serious problem.
So tonight I asked him why he was being so weird.
Yes, I blunt.
im sorry i didnt mean to haha
yeah yeah sure you didn't
ur right lol i looked at u a few times lol .p u look diff. since last time i saw u
in a good way more pretty lol
... Nice.
I was so not interested in what he was saying.
Yes it was flattering, but I'm taken:)
His words kept running through my mind all day.
He kept me going.
... but my hearts telling my mind it's crazy.
I couldn't stop.
I had constant butterflys throughout my body.
And oddly cheerful.
He makes my heart ache, but in a good way.
My dads interview went well this morning.
Maybe this is the start of a really great year.
I'm actually hopeful this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment