Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Live, Laugh, Grow.

It's been an interesting few days.
We've become incredibly close.
Crazy close.
And I'm realizing how much I like knowing about your life.
Like that you went to see your mom's family in Nova Scotia.
Or that your friend Jon will be living with you next year.
Or maybe even that we share a love for mac n cheese.
All I know is I'm not confused with how I feel.
It feels right.
I want what makes you happy.
You defend me when your friends make fun of us.
You don't care what your friends think.
All you care about is us.
And that's new for me.
You are one of a kind.

We decided that we were'nt going back to school.
We decided we were going to go live in the White Mountains.
Even though it's cold, we decided we would bundle up.
You told me that you had a fleece blanket that would fit both of us together.
You refer to you and I as us.
You call me pretty.
At night you are the last person I think about.
Maybe because you're the last person I talk to.
And when you say goodnight you says with hugs and kisses.
All of this may seem sappy, but I've never had someone do this to me.
You treat me right.
My parents love you.
Everyone thinks you're cute.
You are a varsity basketball player.
I think you are too good to be true actually.

Finally I want nothing to do with that scumbag.
I could easily handle him if he's in any of my classes.
Easily.
I'm actually excited for school.
I'm starting fresh.
Brand new.
I got my braces off too.
I'm truly new.

No comments:

Post a Comment