Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hey Man, Nice Shot

It's crazy how something can change in an instant.
You can be so satisfied one minute and miserable the next.
It's shocking how fast emotions can change.

He was pretty much completely out of my life.
Until 2:05 this afternoon.
He went on about it mattered to him that we were done.

but i do care.

I just want to say, hey Ian Cooper nice shot.

I am truly done.
Leave me alone.
I was finally happy.
We were finally happy.

Last night, we talked about how many creepers I've experienced at the mall.
It is a rather large number.
You get so mad at them.
You hate the fact that some have said,

Pull your shirt down lower


or

Hey Gerv that's one for ya!


You got so mad.
I loved the fact that you did.
But you said something last night that made me like you even more.

"I guess you could look at your mall experiences as the lowest form of flattery."

"Mmm yeah that's it. Not. Too bad it's no one that actually matters hahaha."

"What do you mean?"

"Well like it's too bad it's people I don't care about giving me that kind of attention I guess. Not that I want anyone telling me to wear my shirt lower but idk"

"Yaa everybody wants to feel loved. You looked very pretty in church of that means anything. And I mean that."


He didn't say hot, or anything gross.
It was just plain sweet.
He actually respects me.
Shocking I know.
I may be weird, but I feel like we met in church for a reason.
I think everything has a reason behind it.
We know everyone for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment