Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

And So it Goes

This week has been refreshing for me.
I've accomplished more than one task.
I have rather big news.
I, for the first time since everything, have a little crush.
I get pissed off because I have the reputation of liking every guy I see.
So not the case.
But it is a church boy.
And he is very nice.
He isn't amazingly hot or anything, he's just him.
Though my sister would argue with that statement.
But it was like I forgot what it felt like.
I feel like I can breathe now.
Though it still hurts a little, I know I'm making progress.

I heard he was back together with her today.
It didn't phase me too much.
I'm quite thrilled.
Again, it still hurts a bit, but much better.
Though somtimes I have to stop myself from thinking, it's been much better.

So volunteering at my church has done me good.
I have the five year olds at the bible camp.
They really are smart.
I think people should listen to them more.
I find them easier to talk to then most other people.

In every heart there is a room
A sanctuary safe and strong
To heal the wounds from lovers past
Until a new one comes along
- And So It Goes, Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment