I have so much to say, I just don't know how to say it.
I guess I'll start with I'm always wrong.
Always.
At least that's how it seems.
I feel as though people think I'm an idiot and they are of course much better than me.
Naturally of course.
That's how it's always been.
I'll say it now I'm not "self pitying myself".
I am simply stating facts.
But just saying that in her mind I'm wrong.
When people try to persuade me I re-think myself and what I'm standing for.
your really a shitty friend you know that. and ill never be able to trust you ever again.
like seriously what the hell were you thinking?!! i would never to do that to you.
and dont respond to this. i dont want to talk to you anymore.
Is it wrong that I hate lying and that I hate secrets?
If she actually knew me she would no why.
I don't understand why being stupid in the first place leads to lying.
Is it wrong I have morals?
She says she does but I mean really, obviously not.
and your only pissed because you wish you could get a decent looking guyy to like you and your jealous because you had a major crush on him.
I don't think she knew how much that hit home.
She has no idea what she's saying.
I didn't know the guy and yeah he's an Abercrombie model, but would you really say that?
Was she right in the head this year when everything was happening?
I fell head over heals.
I couldn't help it.
And everytime I "liked someone new" I was lying to myself to make me feel better.
I only really liked one boy this year.
Anyone who know's me well enough would know.
I'm not jealous of her.
I would never want to be her.
I know she had a rough year, but that's not an excuse.
But she also think's I dont have the same problems as her.
I do but I ignore them.
She think's she's a good person because she says no to drugs.
But I do the same.
She helps people not committ suicide.
Well hell I have on more than one occasion.
She thinks she's all good, but I do all that stuff too.
Was it wrong of me to be worried?
Apparently so.
She doesn't have to worry about that anymore.
She just loves secrets.
I think she feels like her life is more important when no one knows anything.
She doesn't know but people do notice that.
Sneaky.
you bury yourself in self pity.
i dont feel bad for you jane because ive never been madder at you so, feel like shit, i would too if i betrayed my friend.
Screw you.
I don't need people in my life that just love to hurt me.
I know I can be a bitch, but she's like venom.
Her sense of coldness pierces through you like an icicle.
It's terrible.
I feel like I shed my tears on people who aren't worth all the trouble.
I mean don't get me wrong, I love her, but this makes me reconsider.
Today was a little worse than yesterday.
Visions of in the morning listening to his ipod with him haunted my dreams last night.
It wasn't too fun.
But it's better.
I feel rather sick but in a different sense than before.
In this hot humid weather I feel cold.
Ice cold inside.
I'm not saying right is wrong
It's up to us to make
The best of all things that come our way
And all the things that came have past
The answer's in the looking glass
There's four and twenty million doors
Down life's endless corridor
The Masterplan, Oasis
No comments:
Post a Comment