Irony.

Irony.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Silent Sea

I feel uneasy with my life.
I feel as though our group is splitting into two.
It's sad, but at the same time I'm okay with it.
Maybe because I know right from wrong.
I feel like our group is becoming two island's, and in between it's like a storm.
But a silent storm.
Because everything is done in secret.
Know one know's much, but we all lie.
I lie, she lie's, we all lie.
I make's me feel like I've sunk to a new low.

I felt unimportant, as though I couldn't say much because I wasn't taken seriously.
I have only told a few people about the real story, everyone else just has a summary.
But a lot of the time they didn't know they made me upset, or maybe they did.
I don't understand why people would make rude remarks.
Especially when it is so untrue.
The sad part is I can't say anything because it would cause a scene and I would end up the idiot.

Maybe I just don't understand the whole black bra thing, or,
'Oh is that from Hollister?'
'No, Old Navy.'
'Oh nevermind.'
That's what I feel like it is.
Materialism.
And I hope it all changes, but I think it's become her.
She care's more about the brand or the trend, or whatever.
What happened...
I don't know.
Maybe she was finally sucked in.
Yeah, that's the only answer I'm okay with right now...

I just hope there will be a silent sea eventually...
Soon.

I'm tired, sad, and I need sleep.
Betty ;) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment