Irony.

Irony.

Monday, June 8, 2009

The Walk of Shame

Do you ever feel so ashamed of yourself you want to go die in a hole?
I don't think I have to go that far, but I'm up there.
I come from an intelligent family.
My parents expect good grades.
But this year hasn't been too hot.
Oh English...
She hates me.
It's official.
I looked at other people's paper's and she marked things on mine that were wrong on other's too but of course she wouldn't mark them.
I never really learned to write.
Ever.
Hillside did nothing for me.
All the teams I was on not once did I have to write a paper.
It's wrong I know.
But I feel like an epic fail.
How could I go from strait A's to C's and D's?
Is it the teacher's?
Maybe I'm in too high a levels?
Maybe I just suck at writing.
Maybe I haven't put enough effort.
Actually I know I haven't.
But I need to bring my grades up a lot in 9 days.
I have determination.
I think I can pull it off.
Let's hope.

So it's offcial.
I don't like either of THEM.
Yeah I know HUGE.
I'm happy.
I'm staying away for a while.
It should be nice.

God help me get through these next 2 weeks and not fail any classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment