I can't really describe what I'm feeling.
I don't know what I feel.
I can't really know if I love him cause I haven't been around him much.
But I'm having other feelings.
For someone completely different.
He's been helping me through my rough patch.
He tells me to forget about the other one.
Does that mean he likes me?
We've grown so close, and I can tell him anything.
He may not say much about it, but he listens and cares.
It's different cause I've known him since I was 5.
I don't know what will happen.
I don't know anything.
It's just so confusing.
I know nothing.
I hate not knowing what's going though his mind.
So I'm waiting.
In a way I hate time.
I just want things to happen.
I want my dad to get a job.
No more waiting.
I'm done with waiting.
Will something ever happen with you or can I move on?
Again time.
I'm done waiting.
I wish we could just fast-foward.
Like a movie.
Though if this was a movie, it'd have an ending already.
I guess some people would say I'm being impatient.
But I don't think I'm being unreasonable.
I've been waiting for something to happen long enough.
So my Easter was nice.
Enjoyable.
I got sick though this morning.
Didn't go to school.
More work to make up!
Yay.
So I will pray for something to happen.
Whether it be one of the two.
I promise I will be happy either way.
But I might break that promise.
I don't know anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment