Irony.

Irony.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Define the Word Confused

The other day I wrote down everything I wanted to say to him.
Everything.
But I keep adding things.
I wish we could just talk.
Just one conversation.
I have so much to say.

So I have come to the conclusion I have only a few people I can actually trust at school.
I love all of them so much.
It's funny though cause I don't have a group anymore.
I have random people in all different grades, cliques, shapes, sizes and color.
But I like it.
Almost all of my old friends have become complete bitches, sluts, hoes, and dicks.
I can't deny it any longer.
The other day you treated me like I was dirt.
You didn't look at me, and you completely snapped at me.
I hope you know it pisses me off.
You piss me off.
As a matter of fact at this point I want nothing to do with you.
I think I hate you.
I never say that about people but this is an exception.
You only care about yourself.
Get over yourself.

So it's Easter tomorrow.
I'm trying to feel more holy.
I am religious.
At least I try to be.
I'm working on it.

I feel so confused with my life.
Though this week I realized I love dance again.
I can't believe I ever thought I didn't.
I love it.
It's the one place I feel stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment