Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Flashbacks from the Dark Ages

School.
Fun times if you hang out with the right people.
Homeroom was great.
You sit right next to me yet you are still a bitch right in front of my face.
Oh you're cool.
Cause I know I don't have enough money as you.
I don't have as good of clothes as you.
I may not be as "cool" as you.
But I don't care.
I would never want to be like you.
Never.
Who would ever want to be a bitch with the need of an attitude adjustment?
Like in math class today.
You were so nice talking to people about me.
You and him just love to make me feel like an idiot.

I was wondering the other day why one of my best friends was so scared of being made fun of.
Or just feeling like the idiot in many situations.
But today I re-lived the way it feels to be treated like I was in a lower class again.
I shouldn't let them bother me,
as a matter of fact it wasn't them who bothered me,
just the way felt let me re-live some of 7th and or 8th grade.
Now I know I'm not a loser.
I have amazing people in my life who love me and care about me.
But honestly I feel like an idiot most days in front of them.
I can't help myself.
The lovely glares I get from her.
I remembered why I wasn't,
and never will be friends with you people.
It was like I had a flash back from my own dark ages.

I talked to you today.
For the first time since everything.
You may not have been as sweet to me as it may have looked
to other people but you were to me.
I wanted to tell you so much but my mind drew a blank.
I love how you waited for me while I talked to my friends.
I like how you walked so close to me.
I liked how you looked at me.
I just like everything you do.
A lot.
When I worry about stupid people, I think of you and forget everything.

"I feel like I'm living in a world full of people pretending to be someone or something they aren't. But when I'm with you, I'm the person I want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment