Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Delta Dental Stadium

Dear Gordon,
Hey stranger. Seeing you tonight was good! I wasn't expecting it haha. But I'm glad regardless. So I need to talk to you. I'm too much of a pussy to do it in person because I have absolutely no idea how you actually feel about me. But I have been thinking a lot. Like probably not enough. But I have to just say it. Because if I don't, I might regret it later. So here it goes:
I love you. Not one single day has passed where I have stopped loving you, and I say this with full confidence. When I saw you in your gray shirt, tall, buzz cut, and you looked at me, you took my breath away. You do that frequently. You hold this place in my heart, that is so deep, it scares me. And who knows, you probably hate me or something haha. But a broken heart is blind, and that was me for a long time you know? But I see clearer now. I have tried to be in relationships, kiss people I don't know well, or do know well, and nothing. It may have buried my feelings a little, but they pop up pretty easily. But seeing you tonight, you truly took my breath away. And you probably think I'm crazy. Which is okay because I feel crazy. But just know, it will always be you. I love you.
Jane


This is what I would say to him if I wasn't such a pussy.
It's really hard for me to see him at work.
He is perfect.
And knowing we won't be together is terrible.
Horrific actually.
Makes me all choked up.
And believe me, this isn't what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment