I haven't blogged in a while.
Too long.
A lot has happened.
I'm pretty much completely over the Pat issue.
After he showed up at the Red Arrow (I showed him that place) with some whore from the store, I was done.
But ever since DCON, John came into my life out of complete nowhere.
I had met him on multiple occasions but and I remember finding him attractive but thought he was an asshole.
For the last month we haven't stopped texting.
Or hanging out.
And it's real.
Not like a Pat thing.
I actually feel taken.
The entire time I was with Pat I never felt like a couple.
The entire time I was with Gordon I felt married.
There's a massive difference.
But there's just something about John.
He's smart, extremely handsome, mysterious, his hair...
Ugh.
I dunno.
If I was with him, it'd feel real.
And that scares the shit out of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment