Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The "Good Guy"

It makes me incredibly sad that most people have no moral values.
They don't care about anyone but themselves.
They don't care if they hurt anyone.
All they care about it them.
Pat didn't apologize for sleeping with Kate.
He said he wouldn't.
Because he's aloud to do whatever he wants and anything that's happened after we broke up is none of my business.
My heart broke a little.
Just that another human being can treat someone like that.
And that someone did nothing but want him to be happy.
He said all I did was judge him.
And it ate away at him.
But he never told me about this until now.
He wanted to avoid a fight.
I think that's bullshit.
I never judged him purposely.
He was stupid a lot of the time.
But I let him do him.
But he basically told me I was a terrible girlfriend.
And the whole time I was with him, I worried about not being good enough.
But now, all he is is hostile with me.
He's so mean to me.
And I don't know why.
He said he's actually a good guy, I just never saw it because I was too busy judging him.
Fuck you for saying that.
And fuck society for making that seem okay.
He had sex with his ex 2 days after we broke up.
And he doesn't feel remotely bad about it.
What kind of a person thinks that way?
Sick people.
Yet he's a "good guy".
I just feel like crying for the rest of my life.
Because basically this guy is telling me that he doesn't like me for me.
Because that's who I was, 100% of the time.
Just me.
Never trying to intentionally hurt or judge anyone.
Just trying to be liked.
And I get this.
I'm pretty hurt.
I tried getting back into the dating world and all I've learned is that I suck.
I feel sick.
I feel like shit.
Fuck you Pat for making me cry myself to sleep.
I really liked myself before him.
And now, I don't even know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment