Irony.

Irony.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day.

So today was Valentines Day.
I did not cry, or feel sad in the least bit.
I actually had a great day.
I went to school like normal.
And then I went to MB to visit our guys.
This, this was the best part of the day.
He is so nice, sweet, and thoughtful.
Around noon, I got a text reading:

"Happy Valentines Day :)"

So out of the blue, yet so perfect.
And we're just being cute.
And every time I see him, I'm more attracted to him.
I have been talking about him to my mother, sister, best friends, even my chiropractor.
If that's not something I don't know what is.
I want to bring him home to meet my family.
Those words haven't come out of my mouth in years.
I just hope this lasts, because I'm loving this right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment