I'm pretty pissed.
I've tried blogging twice and everytime I go to publish it, my internet crashes.
And to be honest, not writing my thoughts down has been extremely unhealthy.
He was home for a few days.
Only four to be exact.
I only know that because people told me.
But everytime he's home, it makes me think a little.
And the ironic part of the whole thing is that my New Year's kiss was with her Godfather.
How messed up is that?
I didn't mean to hang out with her family.
At all.
But I knew them before I could say the alphabet.
I am pretty sure that I had sleepovers with her as a kid.
It's pretty messed up.
But it made me laugh a little.
Karma is a bitch.
Amanda couldn't express enough how awkward he was on Christmas.
Probably because he doesn't know her family.
They got matching flannels.
It made me smile.
He doesn't wear flannel.
Ever.
But you know, I miss my friend.
Like I wonder if he misses his friend too.
I don't care about the boyfriend part.
Probably because I know he'll always love me somewhat.
But still.
Does he miss his friend like I miss my friend?
Does he remember stuff?
He was my best friend.
It just makes me think.
Hopefully we can be friends again one day.
Because I'm sick of people being friends with their ex.
It makes me all jealous and such.
So I've had many options of having a boyfriend lately.
But I've realized I love being single.
And if I really liked someone I wouldn't feel this way.
Don't get me wrong, he definitely is my type 100 percent.
But it's just not the right time.
I hope this year is nearly half as good as the end of this year.
I'm pretty damn happy these days minus the cold weather.
I just hope 2012 brings joy.
I hope I become closer to God.
I just want to be a good person ya know?
No comments:
Post a Comment