Man was it good to see my best friend today.
I haven't seen her since she went to school in August.
She hates it, but I understand why.
This may sound weird, but I feel like you have a soulmate, and a best friend soulmate.
She's definitely my best friend soulmate hands down.
No one else understands me like the way she does.
No she may not be an art geek, but who cares?
She can appreciate it still.
It's just interesting to me.
Because I look at all the friendships I have, and have had.
Not one remotely compares.
She has lived miles away for our entire lives yet we still managed to stay so close.
It's just meant to be.
I sound funny saying that but it's true.
She's my best friend, and completely irreplaceable.
I love her like she was my sister.
And boy have I missed her.
No comments:
Post a Comment