Irony.

Irony.

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Am John Mayer, Hear Me Roar

Sometimes I never say things because I'm scared they might sound stupid.
Or maybe someone will really judge me for thinking that particular thought.
But I'm sick of that.
So I'm going to say what I want to say.
Say what I need to say.

I think that we're soul mates.
He's the only guy I've ever remotely felt that way for.
Even after months I still feel like I'm part of the family.
Like if I went back to a family party it wouldn't be weird at all.
I'd feel like home again.
But obviously we'd have to patch things up first.
But to be honest I don't even want that right now.
I actually want a different boy.
I like him.
And I'm almost positive he likes me to.
But I'm good if he likes mr or if he doesn't.
I'm pretty laid back with this.
Real conversation can do wonders...

Mom wanted to actually spend quality time with me.
But I wasn't aware so I messed that one up.
I was almost honored that she would want to spend that time with me.
That's just how I feel....

No comments:

Post a Comment