So my bakery girls totally interrogated Jon Thursday night.
They asked him a million questions and of course I didn't work that day.
But they asked him if he was dating me.
And he said yes.
One of them asked him if he really wanted to be WITH me.
He said yes.
They embarrassed me a little more and then parted ways.
He has yet to say a word about this to me which I think is funny.
But his friends came to visit me tonight at work.
They remembered what I had worn to the Red Arrow, clearly I had made an impression.
I just want to be with him already.
I'm impatient.
He worked again tonight.
The Gordon Duffley look alike.
He acts just like him too.
He's a pain in the ass but I liked it.
It freaks me out because that really is what I like.
I like a hard ass/respectable asshole because it makes me feel more important when they're compassionate.
It's a weird logic I know.
I just hope things work out.
Because it'd be real nice I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment