Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Progress In The Strangest Of Forms

I have been depressed all day.
I texted him once, no response.
Again 9 hours later, still nothing.
WHY.
I wondered what I had done to make him angry.
Or not want me anymore.
Confused.
Hurt?
Can that even be possible?
Yes, yes it can actually.
I really like him.
I'm so confused.
So naturally after he accepted Emily's friend request, I sent him a message.
It was short and sweet.
Basically saying I was confused.
Nothing back yet.
Maybe he didn't have his phone.
Maybe I just suck.
But I like this kid.
More than Jeremy.
Like, way more.
And we've barely seen each other.
But everytime I do, I get all nervous and light headed.
I worry about what I send him in texts.
But I'm just confused.
Beyond confused.
What if he never talks to me again?
Why would he ignore me?
It's so not like him.
It's just weird.
Fishy.
And I'm sad.
It's the most emotional I've gotten over a boy in months.
Other times it's just been whatever.
This just sucks.
I'm frustrated.
I need to stop thinking about it.
But hey guess what, I'm not upset and crazy over Gordon :)
Hooorayyyy.
Progress baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment