Well, it's coming out.
I definitely wanna be a favorite in the AP class.
I want Miss Doe to love my shit.
And I want to the best wall in the library to hang my stuff.
I want to be the best artist I can be.
And I am so excited to dig in.
I restarted my, "I'm an artist, here me roar" project due Monday.
I hated it.
So I'm channeling my inner depression and going all out.
But it's hard because I'm pretty happy.
I hate when boys tell you they like you, and then don't really talk to you or act stupidly.
Like looking on Jon's wall, seeing him flirt with other girls.
I wouldn't care, just don't tell me all of that shit, because I already have trust issues.
It's just dumb.
And I hate it.
I'm perfectly content, but I'd love to share my happiness with someone else.
It'd make life a little more interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment