Today I wanted to put a status on facebook.
An Atmosphere status actually.
But there were only two songs I could have possibly chosen from.
Because the rest were all painful and sad.
And that's not how I felt.
Even the two songs I could have picked were not as happy as I wanted.
Because guess what?
I love myself.
Yep.
You heard it here first.
I love who I am.
I love what I'm about.
I love me.
And in order for anyone to love you, you have to love yourself.
I can honestly be proud of the person I've become.
And it brings me great happiness to say that.
Maybe that's why he can't even look me in the eye when I'm not in my uniform.
I dunno.
But all I know is that I feel great.
Summer loves me.
And I love summer.
I also love Emily and Addie.
They've pulled me through like no other.
Without them, I'd probably be in the ditch still.
I can honestly say that the only thing bothering me is hearing that they aren't doing well.
"She's.... Stressing out. I feel bad."
"Yeah... Me too."
I also wish Emmy and I were getting along better.
She's my sister, and I feel like our friendship is crumbling.
I hate it actually.
But otherwise, I am very content.
You only live once, remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment