Irony.

Irony.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Landslide

Well, I've been afraid of changing
'Cause I've built my life around you
But time makes you bolder
Even children get older and I'm getting older too
Oh, I'm getting older too.

-Fleetwood Mac

This song is perfect.
It represents what I have been going through.
I need to cope with change.
Make change normal.
Do something to make my life a little less miserable.
I know that I need someone new in my life before I heal up all the way.
I know that I can't deal with him talking about his girlfriend.
I know that I will be fine, I could just use somebody.
To give me a little bit of a push in the right direction.
Maybe THAT will make me a little less miserable.
I don't get how he didn't think this would happen.
I keep waiting for that happy ending, and nothin.
So as for right now, my life continues to be like a landslide.
Everything is just piling up.
It's becoming overwhelming.
I need something refreshing.
Something with a glipse of hope in it.
Because feeling like I'm just another one in his collection...
I need something happy.
Surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment