Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Just Gonna Take A Minute

There's been great confusion as of late.
But I'm going to clear it all up.
And just for the record I hate getting upset with people, but it needs to be done.

First off I'd like to say, that I'm doing well.
I don't want anything to do with G romantically at all.
Believe me when I say that I would hate him.
And right now I'm happy.
But I have a problem with people judging me.
So here it goes.
I have nothing but respect for his girlfriend and him.
If you actually read my blog you'd know this.
Did you not read the part where I felt BAD?
I guess not.
And yes, an ex is an ex for a reason.
But if you must know, we broke up because he said "I can't be anything but serious with you, and I'm going to school and our relationship would be nothing but facebook," to put it in a nutshell.
He also said to my mom that he didn't really think it was over, and that we agreed to take a few years apart.
He also said that we broke up because it really was the best for both of us, which it was.
So please, I don't want to hear it.
And lastly, I have really liked this boy Nick for a while.
And I think about him quite a bit.
So don't tell me to grow up when I had to go through losing a number of my best friends to alcohol, foreign countries and big egos.
But hey that's life and I'm just fine because I know everything will be okay.
You please, don't make a bold statement when you really don't know what you're talking about.
I've gone through a lot and if anything I'd hope people would relate, not judge the shit out of me.
I'd like to think of myself as a good person.
I have a big heart, and love to laugh.
I'm actually pretty damn funny.
I'd like to think of myself as a pretty cool kid these days and if people want to judge me, it's your problem and for real, get your own life and get your head out of mine.
I've had this blog since my dad lost his job my freshmen year of high school and I intend to say whatever the hell I want.
It's my own space.
And I love it.
And I'm sorry to anyone I offend, but again, it's your choice to read this.
And I'm sorry if people are trying to help me out, but really I'm just fine.
I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment