It's like he goes out of his way to try to not like me as a person.
For who's benefit, I don't know.
For our history?
I hate you.
But thanks for the lift home.
I like working.
I feel accomplished.
Especially when I get a pay check.
It makes everything more satisfying, knowing I did it on my own.
Sometimes I've gotta think.
I feel like I'm at in the middle of a transition in my life.
I like boys.
But I am so picky.
Beyond picky.
To the point that I have a serious problem.
If they aren't better then Gordon, it's like I want nothing to do with them.
But I'm giving on a try.
My diner boy.
He is currently single.
Not my main priority, but hey, why not.
But I'm scared I'm not the fun type of girl.
I'm the girlfriend type of girl.
It's just confusing, I dunno.
I just want to be okay for when he comes home.
I don't want to be completely stuck I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment