Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Typical. Typical.

Typical day in the life of Jane.
I woke up exhausted, due to staying up late doing sone hard thinking.
I've been sick, so that didn't help much either.
I barely made it to school on time, rushing out the door with wet hair.
Got to sit through French class kind of knowing what was going on.
I spent all of my next class flirting with a cute sophomore who was telling me how much he benched.
It was 210 by the way.
All of that class I thought about his muscles...
In college comp I researched the bad affects of Twilight.
It was extremely interesting.
So many girls think Edward and Bella when really it's one of the most unhealthy relationships out there.
Does that make it the greatest love story ever?
I'm not really sure.
At lunch I didn't have Gabe which upset me.
I sat next to Shannon per usual and got to hear all the latest on her new relationship.
Woopee.
Math, I can't wait for that class to be over the second my foot steps in the door.
I took a lovely test in AP US History today.
A "Pop test," oh what fun.
In chemistry I was ditched by my former lab partner to be with her best friends new boyfriend.
They discussed the weekend and the night previously.
Apparently it's fun when they all hang out.
I was rather annoyed, feeling left out and rather pissed at Zoe.
I then went back to French to take a test, which I somehow pulled a C out of my ass.
I brought mom to work even though I should have gone to Key Club for the mural.
I grabbed a coffee on the way home from Dunks.
I was home for all of two seconds when I left again for weight room.
To my shock, I get there and Collin Duffley is staring at me.
I felt my stomach flip as I walked closer.
Everyone was saying hello when I said, "Colly Bolly man, what's goin on."
He looked uncomfortably at me and said a simple hey back.
I teased him most of the time, and at one point, his facial expression was such a way I could have sworn it was him.
It made me smile.
Not because I missed him.
But because it was familiar.
Made my life seem like it was all completely different.
It's funny how stuff like that happens.
My facebook husband was very protective the whole time.
As Collin ran sprints, I looked at Chris and said, "Ehh, he doesn't run as bad as his brother. Or look as retarded"
Chris looked at me and said, "His brother is a fag. I don't like him and I barely know him. Prick."
Collin wouldn't make eye contact with me and I called him out on it.
He did ever since.
It made me feel a bit of joy inside hearing this.
By the end of weight room, I had Collin coming up to me, flirting with me even.
It was funny.
We kept making references to his brother and I in a jokingly fashion.
But at one point, my facebook husband had had enough.
"Hey Collin are you flirting with my wife?"
Collin's face turned redder then his brothers evercwas.
"No," he said quickly.
I chimed in, "Nahh, that'd be mad awkward."
I smiled at him.
"Haha yeah, really awkward."
It's just funny.
The family stalks me I swear.
I then went to dance.
It sucked.
I'm so sick of people ego take this rediculous schedule seriously.
Ballet is not everything.
Get over it.
And I'm sick of my friends having senioritis.
Get over that too.
But most of all that I hate about today is Matt.
Stop pulling me in, then just undoing it all another time.
Alcohol/parties or me.
I can't take the flip flop.
All I know is I need bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment