I can't win.
Don't run a business if you have emotional issues.
Don't tell me in front of everyone, single me out, and tell me I need to get with it.
News flash.
I don't care.
I am so sick of you, and your stupid shit we've put up with for years.
Go have fun with your little friends that worship your feet.
You've changed.
Who hasn't?
But you have almost more then Lucy.
Just because I have a life outside of dance does not mean you have to scream at me in front of everyone.
All of my friends.
My family.
I hate you.
Go take your emotional baggage somewhere else.
Because I see right through you.
I knew you when you were you.
And now, I just see a body with no actual soul.
You are cold.
We call you the Ice Queen you know.
You don't care.
About anyone.
Only our reputation and yourself matter.
So news flash.
You drew the line today.
I'm not doing company next year.
Screw it.
I may take a few classes here and there.
Maybe twice a week.
But no more than that.
I don't care enough.
And the thing is, if I could switch to another school, would I?
You've made me hate dancing.
So I really don't know what I'd do.
But keep in mind, we are in a small, rural area I'm comparison to the universe.
No one cares about us.
I feel like all you ever do with people is fight about money and what have you.
With me it's just life.
I've had such a bad day.
"but none of that's your fault. at all."
I needed to hear that.
Because I've been not happy the past few blogs.
A punch in the gut says it all.
I just want peace of mind.
It's coming.
Slowly but surly.
No comments:
Post a Comment