Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Good Punch In The Gut

UNH.
Of course he'd tag along.
Just go away.
I get you don't know many people.
But get away from my friends.
I know you consider them so close to you.
But we were best friends once too, remember?
Best friends?
Brother and sister?
I introduced you to all of them?
And where am I in the mix?
Not important apparently.
Am I way too young for you now?
Are you too mature?
Is it Gordon?
Does he not want you being friendly?
Are you so friendly with them because they're seniors?
But I'm a junior so that would interfear with your "social life".
Screw you.
I have always been a real friend to you.
So glad you got her a job too.
That was my place.
I was going to ignore you and Duff.
And enjoy my summer.
But no.
Screw you on every level.
You have no idea how much it's sucked.
And that you make it so much worse when you're a douche to me.
Remember how it was less then a year ago?
Well I do.
Nothing has changed for me.
I'm still here.
Everything has changed for you.
But nothing except you gone has changed.
So screw you.
In the weirdest way possible you broke my heart.
You've changed.
Everyone has.
Bib got caught drinking again.
By the cops.
Again.
And that breaks my heart too.
All of you turning your lives into a social game.
To watch all of you.
Change.
It sucks for me.
Because I'm not changing.
I'm still me.
Just with the holes of all the people who have left me.
Where are they now?
Everyone I've ever loved.
Gone.
Mentally, physically, or both.
Maybe I should go too.
I dunno where I'd go.
But because everyone else is, why not me too?
What is wrong with me?
I brought everyone together.
I loved all of you.
And now you're just gone.
Far away.
And the thing is you aren't coming back.
I feel so alone it's rediculous.
I'm becoming more anti social by the minute.
Is it because I don't fit in?
Or because I'm done being hurt?
Ponder it.
And remember.
I'm right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment