Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

KILLDUF

I was sitting in my car, waiting for the light to change.
I just sat there, with a smug, content attitude.
I blasted my music as loud as it could go.
I was content with my life.
I scanned the horizon, just because I could.
As I looked at the car in front of me, the license plate read,


"KILLDUF".


Of all things it could have said.
I laughed at the irony.
I see the humor in it now.
God has a plan for me.
I'll be just fine.

I don't like talking to people about how I feel about Stephen.
I like him I guess.
He's the only one I'd ever consider.
But my friend Travis told me not to waste my time on him when I could do better.
I dunno.
I'm just a little lonely.
But I kinda like it.
It's humbling.

No comments:

Post a Comment