I was such a good friend to you.
You were my brother.
And now, I'm nothing.
And you're nothing to me.
It's funny how the people who never cared about us before, matter more when they pay attention to us once in a while then someone who has been there all along.
Irony.
I missed you so much.
But you didn't miss me at all.
And now I don't miss you.
I texted you asking if you had ever read my blog.
But I got nothing in response.
I didn't want one.
If you had responded, I would have just yelled at you.
So it's a blessing you didn't.
Don't bother talking to me.
Like ever.
You aren't worth my time.
All the times you came over?
All the times my mother cooked for you?
Friday nights after basketball?
All of our life talks?
They all meant nothing?
Hm.
Sweet.
Well it looks like I wasted a year out of my life.
You were so protective of me.
And now, whatever.
If I yelled at you, you'd probably come up with some lame excuse as to why you haven't talked much.
Why you don't bother with our friendship.
I'm all done.
I tried.
You'd probably call me a psyco bitch.
But I know who I am and why I am the way I am.
Never judge a book by its cover.
I have waited to post this for so long.
I'd rather say it to your face to be perfectly honest.
But I won't.
And I never will.
Hope you have a great life Pattykins.
So glad to have met you.
No comments:
Post a Comment