It's not all in my head.
It's not just me being stupid.
I love him.
I still do.
I don't love anyone else.
I dunno when it'll stop.
And I dunno why God still wants me to.
But I do.
I haven't stopped.
And I have a feeling he might be lonely up there.
And I bet he misses me.
And sadly, thinking that and dreaming that one day we'll be together again is sadly the only thing that comforts me.
I don't know if I'll ever stop loving him.
But I don't think I can just be his friend.
I would be willing to do long distance.
I just dunno if he is.
Who knows maybe he's in love with Laura.
Or maybe even a new girl.
But he'll always have a soft spot for me.
I know that.
And I think he knows that.
But I haven't talked to him in months so I don't know what's been going on in his mind.
He said that when we don't talk it makes it worse.
I say let's just do long distance.
Because there is no one else out there for me.
Maybe it'll happen.
But for some reason God doesn't want me to let go.
And I'm sure I'll find out why soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment