I'm doing much better than I was 3 months ago.
I was reading old posts.
All the pain I was in.
Now it's just kind of like an after taste.
I'll soon forget, and move on.
I kissed Ian Cooper.
Yes, if you've been following my high school career, you'd laugh.
Finally.
It happened.
Now, I just have those awkward, sad thoughts.
I miss you as a best friend.
And us not talking and getting over each other sucks.
I'm scared if we talk again, we'll fall right back where we were.
But it'll be okay.
You're gone.
I am starting fresh.
Everything will be okay.
I sent you a message.
Trying to fix broken friendships.
You want no part of it.
That was being trying hunny.
I'm all done now.
I've lost many people in my life recently.
I feel alone, but then again I don't.
The space from people has been nice.
But God has me in the palm of his hand.
I know it.
I can feel it.
I'm gonna be okay.
I will love again.
This hole will go away.
And I will be okay.
I'll have some scars, maybe a bruise or two, but I'll be alive.
Maybe even happy :)
Everything happens for a reason, remember?
No comments:
Post a Comment