Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dear Gordon,
Work was nuts tonight. Brendan attempted to take over the den while Becca was screwed over oh but once again. It was a terrible night. It's late now but I can't sleep. Too worked up. I miss you though. Having you around? I hate how we don't talk at all. But I won't budge ;) I have flashbacks sometimes and I don't like it because it makes me sad. It makes me remember when I was in love with you. And I'm just not anymore. I hate the Laura thing still. But that's just me adjusting to change. I kinda have a few little crushes at work which is fun :) I wonder when I'll fall in love again. I know that when we talk I would just fall right back in love with you. But it wouldn't be good because you'll always love yourself more. I know that. So I let go and I'm very proud. But that doesn't stop me from still having a soft spot for you. I will always love you. And you will always love me. You didn't really like like Laura. You told me you did it to get over me. I hope that worked out for you. I wonder if you think about me. Do you miss me? Did I ever mean anything to you? It's okay. I've coped with enough :) She's started drinking. I don't know what to do.... I could use some advice. I just miss you. And I miss what we had but I don't want it. Does that make sense? Okay I should sleep. I'm too tired.
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment