Irony.

Irony.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Speechless

So I wrote a 7 page long end of the year post, but decided on this.
I'm copying Meg kinda:)

This year has been everything.
Any word that describes, it's one of them.
If you ask me what I remember from this year, I'll tell you pain.

People Who Matter

Gordon- I am so glad we became so close this year. You were always there in my darkest hour. When I was upset or crying you sent me funny videos. You always made me feel important. I needed that. I will always look at you and laugh at your singing. Thanks for everything:)

Rebecca- I love you. You have no idea. You have been my best friend for so long. You probably always will be. I will always be there for you like you are for me. We've been through so much and the next couple months will be rough. But I'll be there:)

Ian- Oh where do I start. You have put me through hurtles these past 6 months. I really have no words to describe how I feel. I think you're an asshole, but you can be a sweetheart. No matter what happen's with us we better still be friends. No matter what you do to me or what we go through, no matter how hard I try, you will always hold a special place in my heart.

Caitlin- I love you. You are so funny. Make my day.

Kerry- You always make me feel like I have someone who cares:) I love you so much. Thank you for everything you do. You are one of my best friends<3

Matt- Ahh Matt. I've known you since I was 4. Good history. I like how we talk a lot.

Meg- I can always talk to you about anything. Thank's for that:)

Olivia- AHH you are amazing. I love your outlook on life. You are there when I need you most. Thanks for listening. I LOVE TRUST:)

Kya- You have helped me through everything. The hard stuff especially. I love the way you look at the whole situation. Thank you for listening to everything, even the pointless:) Love you.


Bands

Oasis
Foo Fighters
Beastie Boys
The Killer's
Coldplay
Nirvana


I have learned a lot this year.
It's been hard.
But it makes me a better person.
Everyone I was friends with I lost.
Everyone I didn't expect is here.
Everyone I ever knew is gone in a certain way.


I hope next year isn't like this year.
I hope I'm a better person.
I hope other people don't make stupid decisions.

But this year is down in the books.
Nothing can be changed.
I'll have wounds but they'll eventually be scars.
Everything will be okay, summer's here.

I'm sorry EH.
I'm so sorry<3

The world = love

No comments:

Post a Comment