Irony.

Irony.

Friday, May 15, 2009

I should be on CNN

I've officially decided I love musicals.
I don't know why now I've just decided this but okay.

So I've wanted to blog all week but I've been so busy I can't even see my own two feet moving.
Everything is back-to-back and I can't move that fast!
Lots have happened too.
I think my math teacher thinks I'm a lesbo?
I told him I love my dance friends more than most of the kids at school.
Don't get me wrong there are a few at school I love to death,
but other than that all I see in them is drugs, alcohol, and sex.
They aren't like that.
It's like we are all a family there.
We get pissed off at each other, we laugh our asses off too.
Sister's.
I love them.
Tie-dye:)

So I have some major news.
I really am convinced I should be on CNN.
This is huge.
I don't like him anymore.
Yes I refered to the usual you as him.
I have a new you.
I am very excited.
Yeah I know you have a girlfriend, but I can live with it...
For now.
I don't know how this happened.
All of a sudden I have no interest in him anymore.
Like at all.
Now I have these really strong feelings for you.
It's weird.
And confusing.
I liked him a lot.
But I don't know if it's just a weird crush.
All I know is that this happened so fast.
But you are different from the others.
This time I completely mean it.
You are mellow, shy, and well... so nice to me.
You don't talk about the normal stuff guys talk about.
Though you got in a fight, I think that's so cute.
Because you so shy I guess.
But the way you smiled at me on Tuesday...
That's when I knew how I felt.
And let me tell you in came it came on like a ton of bricks.
And the funny thing is I'm not confused with you at all and how I feel.
I don't know if it's your body language, or your personality, or even your eyes.
I love how you told me things about your life.
What your plans are for the summer,
or what sports you like better.
I know I'm sounding like a teenage girl with hormones.
Sorry can't help it.
The only thing that's messing me up is why it came on so fast.
I can't figure it out.
All I know is as long as I'm your friend, and we sit next to each other in class like this week,
I'll be fine.
Though with him it didn't bother me when they were together.
But with you I can't even look.
It's so messed up.
I don't understand.
I'll have to sleep on it but I love feeling this way again.

Bruins lost.
We talked about it in art.
You were there.
Ugh I have to stop thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment