Irony.

Irony.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

It's Me.

I want to be in love.
I want to know why the boy that wowed me at the beginning is holding hands with someone that isn't me.
I want to know why Sean Decloux doesn't want me.
I want to know why John Martin doesn't love me.
Why it just fell apart.
I want to know why Gordon Duffley just didn't want me anymore.
Why am I not good enough?
What is wrong with me?
Why do I suck?
Why can I just not be accepted?
Why am I crying over it?
Why do I feel like I can never do anything right?
The tears run down my face...
I just wish I was home right now.
Because being home has a sense of security.
And at school I don't have that.
When I get sad, I get really sad.
I just want to be in a stable relationship, and I can never seem to make it work.
Something is wrong with me.
And I just can't figure out what is.

No comments:

Post a Comment