Irony.

Irony.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Old

I walked into a Dunkin Donuts this afternoon and saw a fragile, old man sitting there.
He was waiting for his wife, who seemed younger than him, to get his coffee.
I stood there for quite sometime, realized I was starring at him, and quickly looked away embarrassed.
But as I was starring at him, I realized something.
Even if he was that old, and looked like that, I wouldn't love him any less.
And then I felt sick to my stomach that that thought even occurred in my mind.
I was so angry with myself.
But it's true.
I'll always love you.
I always have.
I'm sure I'll love other people.
No doubt actually.
But I also know that if you asked me to hang out ever, I'm not sure what I would say of do.
It's okay, you being in the back of my mind.
You'll go away if you want to.
But you giving my little cousin advice on basketball, or you liking my status's on Facebook, makes me sick.
Because it makes me just want to be with you.
I almost went to the basketball game tonight but realized your brother was starting, and that you and that bitch would be there.
I have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment