Why can't things just work.
Why can't it be like what I want.
Why can't it just be natural.
I just want to be happy.
Why can't things just work.
We're in a relationship but I don't feel like we are.
I never see him.
Going so far to see him is just exhausting.
I like him quite a bit, but I feel like it's a one way street.
My mom asked me, "Are you happier with him?"
It's an unfair question to be honest.
Because I'm happy of course.
But it's not fair to ask if I'm happier.
Because I'm not.
It's just not comparable.
I want it to be, but it's just not.
And I just have to make myself okay with this.
It's just how it's going to be.
It saddens me.
But then again, I'm going to school soon.
I should just take this as a good thing.
Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment