I'm actually getting scared.
He literally scares me.
He's a thug.
How did he get my number?
Why are you texting me you want to have sex with me?
Calling me?
Stop.
Don't touch me.
You either Tyler.
You boys think I'm just a prop.
Well stop.
I'm not your sex toy.
I'm a person.
A good person.
Who isn't like that.
I don't associate myself with people like that.
Get away from me.
Just leave me alone.
It makes me not want to like guys, you know?
At least associate myself with them.
I won't lie, seeing Parker yesterday was rather nice.
I actually think I would date him.
We've grown up.
Matured.
Eighth grade wasn't the time ;)
A lot of people told me that we should just be together which I found funny.
Actually for the first FIRST time since Gordon, I'm starting to like someone from the inside out.
We've been texting, etc.
But he's such a great kid.
He's big and black which is funny because I'm skinny and white.
But it's cool.
But who knows, I'm just speaking my mind.
I'm honestly trying to be a better person.
I want to become closer to God.
Closer to people who are close to Him.
It's just something I need to do for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment