Irony.

Irony.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sigh No More

Things can change real quick.
From what went from a depressing evening, turned into just what I needed.

"I'm nervous around you because you're wicked cute."

"You are NOT nervous pleaseeeeeee hahahah."

"No I really am haha."

"I don't believe you."

"Why?!"

"Because if I believed you, it means I'd be falling for you, which scares me."

"I can understand that."

"But I'm gonna believe you."

"Good :)"

He makes me feel so good.
We're so comfortable with each other in person it's like we've already been dating for months.
I just need to hang out with him.
He makes work so much better.
After all, I met him under the most insane circumstances.
I still can't get over it.
So meant to be.
My heart is slowly being taken into his hands.
I'm scared.
But hell I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment