The first day of school didn't really feel like the first day.
Probably because it was a Friday.
But it just felt, well boring.
I'm simply bored.
And I think I've finally confirmed that I don't like high school boys, with very few exceptions.
But overall, I like them older.
Socially, it's mehh.
I like my space.
I'm EXTREMELY independent.
And when people cling, it just makes me run in the opposite direction.
I just don't like having good friends at school because of this cling issue.
Only because I like to be able to go anywhere with anyone at any time without offending others.
I've always been like that.
Just give me breathing room.
Because if you don't, shit will get ugly.
Because I'll push away.
And that's the last thing I want.
I cannot describe how excited I am for art.
I'm a little scared because I feel like everyone is ready for competition.
And that's probably the last thing on my mind.
I need inspiration though.
I need to channel my inner mojo.
I am an artist, hear me roar.
No comments:
Post a Comment