Irony.

Irony.

Monday, September 5, 2011

G.R.I.N.D.

These days I couldn't be happier.
I love myself, and my life.
I have a huge personality, and need to work on somewhat containing it, but besides that, I'm really liking myself.
And I think that's the reason I'm attracting guys.
I'm such a different person then last year.
I'm sure some guys tried, but I didn't notice nor remember.
But my Red Arrow boy and I have a thing going.
He's grounded sadly, because he's a teenage boy, but he's suppose to bring me home after work on Thursday.
He offered, and I'm all for it.
He's extremely attractive to me, and I've never been more available.
We'll see what happens.
You never know with this kind of stuff.
But get ready, it's a new day man.

I miss them.
My college friends.
I wonder how Gordon is, and Pat.
I think I'll text Pat the next time I go to UNH and visit.
It'd be nice.
I haven't heard much from Jeremy.
He's good I guess.
Loving his alcohol.
But I'm not surprised.
Well, whatever the case, I hope they're all well.
I do miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment