It's not that Sarah White matters to me AT ALL.
But why defriend me facebook?
What did Becca and Mary feed to her?
And other people frankly.
Why do they have to be so mean?
I've never done anything to them.
I mean really.
I just don't get it.
I really don't care at all how they feel towards me.
It's just how mean they are, and how they can do some serious damage with the lies and hatred they've spread.
It's hurtful.
I kinda feel like Miss Trish.
She never really did anything to them.
But she was treated so poorly.
I don't get it.
And the second I think of what they did to Miss Trish, I never want to speak to any of them ever again.
The scar they left will hopefully fade.
To the point where you never knew it was there.
We have hearts you know.
Souls.
I understand you're God, but really, if you're God then understand why my heart beats.
Jeremy leaves in two days.
He wants to hang tomorrow.
I'm totally willing, but I'm just scared my feelings are gonna become deeper.
I think I want a kiss goodbye.
Because I don't know how long it'll be before I have real feelings for someone after this.
You never know.
So I might as well take the moment and wrap it around my finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment